Myles Dalton is a Chiropractor at Cleveland Clinic Canada. Dr. Dalton’s assessment and treatment style is comprehensive, taking into account full body structural and neuromuscular patterns and dysfunctions. He specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions related to the spine and nervous system, particularly neck and back pain.
Dr. Dalton completed his Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology at Dalhousie University in Halifax. During his time at Dalhousie, Dr. Dalton volunteered with the Athletic Therapy Association, acting as the Athletic Therapist for the UKC Men’s Volleyball team. He went on to complete his Doctor of Chiropractic at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College.
Dr. Dalton is passionate about lifelong education and has completed certification in a wide variety of techniques, including functional neuromuscular assessment, Active-Release Technique, performance therapy and mindfulness therapy.
Dr. Dalton uses manual therapies and takes a holistic and dynamic approach to health and wellness. Dr. Dalton offers recommendations which incorporate movement, mindfulness and nutrition to help his patients feel and perform at their best. He has a vested interest in meditation, practicing daily and taking courses to further his understanding. With a history of competitive sport, Dr. Dalton particularly enjoys working with high-performance populations, especially racquet sport and endurance athletes. He has worked closely with a variety of different patient populations, including chronic conditions, acute pain and wellness. He feels passionately about connecting to his patients and doing the detective work to best understand their needs and goals.
When he’s not treating patients, Dr. Dalton enjoys backcountry camping and hiking with his wife, and seeking out nature and adventure as much as he can. He also enjoys being active and playing sports, particularly badminton, running, and yoga.
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
North York, ON
- Bachelor of Science
- Dalhousie University
- Functional Neuromuscular Assessment
- Active-Release Technique - Upper extremity
- Integrated Seminar Series: Integrated Patterning
- Thompson Technique
- CSEP Certified Personal Trainer
- Underground Wellness - The Digestion Sessions Webinar Series
- UMass Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Healthcare and Society - Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Introductory Course
- Vipassana 10-Day Meditation Course
- NEXT Canada: AI Business Strategy and Application
- Canadian Chiropractic Examining Board (CCEB) Certificate of Competency
- High performance sport
- Racquet sports
- Endurance athletics
- Chronic pain
- Acute pain
- College of Chiropractors of Ontario (CCO)
- Ontario Chiropractic Association (OCA)
- Canadian Chiropractic Association (CCA)