Sarah Lindsay is a Registered Practical Nurse in our Executive Health Program at Cleveland Clinic Canada. Ms. Lindsay is passionate about helping others and has worked in a wide variety of clinical areas, including neurological rehabilitation and palliative care, pre-and post-operative care, and hyperbaric treatments.
Ms. Lindsay completed the Practical Nursing Program at George Brown College, along with a variety of certifications to strengthen her skills. This additional training includes palliative and end of life, dementia care, crisis prevention and intervention, and operating room certification. Ms. Lindsay uses this training, her education and experience to provide exceptional support through effective communication and an empathetic, holistic approach to patient care.
- Registered Practical Nurse Diploma
- George Brown College
- Operating Room Certification (Humber College)
- Medical Device Reprocessing Tech (MDRAO)
- Palliative & End of Life Care (De Souza Institute)
- Dementia Care Training & U-First (Alzheimer’s Society of Toronto)
- Venipuncture (George Brown College)
- Palliative Care & Dementia (Alzheimer’s Society of Toronto)
- First Aide & CPR (Canadian Red Cross)
- Crisis Prevention & Intervention (Non-Violent Crisis Intervention)