Dr. Sari Kraft is a family physician, practicing sport and exercise medicine at Cleveland Clinic Canada.
Dr. Sari Kraft completed her medical degree at the University of Ottawa, and went on to complete a residency in Family Medicine and a fellowship in Sport and Exercise Medicine, both at the University of Toronto. She is interested in musculoskeletal medical education, and is a lecturer in the Department of Family and Community Medicine at the University of Toronto.
She has provided medical coverage for a variety of varsity, local, national, and international sport events, and has travelled internationally as a team physician with Canada Basketball, Skate Canada, and Curling Canada. She was a lead medical doctor for the gymnastics venue at the 2015 Pan Am Games, and was a member of the core medical team for the Canadian delegation at the 2017 World University Games. She currently provides performance coverage for the National Ballet of Canada and is part of the integrated support team for the Canadian National Trampoline Team. She has been involved in several concussion-related research projects.
When she’s not treating patients, Dr. Kraft likes to travel and keep active with fitness and dance classes.
- University of Toronto
Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Toronto, ON
- Markham Stouffville Hospital – University of Toronto
- Markham, ON
- Doctor of Medicine
- University of Ottawa
- Bachelor of Science
- University of Western Ontario
Kinesiology (Hons), Medical Sciences minor
- London, ON
- Sports First Responder - Canadian Red Cross
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada
- Advanced Trauma Life Support - American College of Surgeons
- Certificate of Added Competence in Sport and Exercise Medicine - College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Diploma in Sport and Exercise Medicine - Canadian Academy of Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Sports medicine
- Dance medicine
- Figure skating
- College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Ontario Medical Association
- Canadian Medical Association
- Canadian Academy of Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Performing Arts Medicine Association
- Healthy Dancer Canada