Lucas Labriola is a Registered Kinesiologist, Certified Personal Trainer, Exercise Therapist and a member of Cleveland Clinic Canada’s Movement and Performance team. Mr. Labriola is dedicated to bridging the gap between rehabilitation and strength training. In his practice, he uses assessments and correctives to identify and improve postural imbalances and help his patients return to a pain-free existence.
Mr. Labriola obtained his Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from McMaster University in Hamilton. He is committed to excellence in his training by continually learning from the best in the industry, and has completed additional certification in a wide range of areas including Functional Movement Systems, Kinesio taping, and holistic lifestyle coaching.
With a background in rehabilitation and high performance, Mr. Labriola is skilled at assessing and correcting a wide range of postural dysfunctions. He believes that a function-first approach is the key to treating aches and pains, and that once proper function is established, superior movement and performance will follow.
When he’s not seeing patients, Mr. Labriola enjoys travelling, spending time outdoors, and playing soccer, spikeball, and beach volleyball.
- Bachelor of Science
- McMaster University
- CSEP Certified Personal Trainer
- Functional Movement Systems (FMS)
- MS Professional & Functional Movement Screen Level 1 & 2 - CHEK Institute
- Certified Holistic Lifestyle Coach, Level 1 (HLC 1) & CHEK Exercise Coach(CHEK EC)
- Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C
- Kinesio Tape of Canada
- Strength training
- Postural imbalances
- College of Kinesiologists of Ontario
- Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology (CSEP)