Emma Sheehan, ND, is a Naturopathic Doctor and member of the Sports Health team at Cleveland Clinic Canada. She has a strong background in women’s health and hold certifications in pelvic floor physiotherapy. In her practice, Dr. Sheehan emphasizes patient education and collaboration with other healthcare professionals. She employs a variety of clinical skills including physical exam, lab work assessment, nutritional and lifestyle counselling and clinical acupuncture.
Dr. Sheehan obtained her Bachelor of Arts from McGill University and continued on to study science at Brock University before completing her Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine at the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine in BC. She has a strong background in athletics, competing at the varsity level in multiple disciplines of sport during her time at McGill and Brock University.
Dr. Sheehan is a Niagara native, and since moving back to Toronto from Vancouver she has traded in her hiking boots for running shoes. When she’s not treating patients you can find her jogging the rail-path, or strolling through the park on her way to brunch.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
- Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine
New Westminster, BC
- Post-Graduate Studies
- Brock University
St. Catharine's, ON
- Bachelor of Arts
- McGill University
- Level 1 Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
- Level 2 Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
- Pregnancy, Pelvic Girdle Pain & The Pelvic Floor
- Special Topics in Pelvic Genital Rehabilitation: Post Vasectomy, Circumcision, Hernia Repair, Penile Assessment & Treatment
- Medical and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- The Conscious Clinician Movement Level 1: The Therapeutic Relationship
- Women's fertility
- Pelvic floor
- College of Naturopaths of Ontario
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors (pending)