Alexandra Sobczak is a Registered Nurse in our Executive Health Program at Cleveland Clinic Canada. Ms. Sobczak has experience working with medical/surgical patients and intensive care patients. She has a special interest in caring for patients who require advanced ventilatory and hemodynamic support, as well as transplant patients.
Ms. Sobczak earned a Bachelor of Nursing Science at Queen’s University, soon followed by achieving a Critical Care Nursing Graduate Certificate at Durham College. Ms. Sobczak also completed both Coronary Care I & II courses. Since graduating, she has recently obtained a certification in critical care nursing through the Canadian Nursing Association.
In her time away from the clinic, Ms. Sobczak enjoys baking, yoga, and long walks around the city.
- Critical Care Nursing Graduate Certificate
- Durham College
- Bachelor of Nursing Science
- Queen’s University
- Certified Nurse in Critical Care [CNCC(C)]
- Coronary Care I & II (Durham College)
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (Heart & Stroke Foundation)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Heart & Stroke Foundation)
- Transplant nursing
- Preventative & community health
- Women’s health
- College of Nurses of Ontario
- Registered Nurses Association of Ontario
- Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses