Maryna Kudryacheva is a Nurse Practitioner at Cleveland Clinic Canada. Ms. Kudryacheva has over a decade of experience in a wide variety of clinical areas. She has a strong interest in women's health, wellness and healthy lifestyle, weight management, and mental health.
Ms. Kudryacheva was drawn to the field of nursing at a very early age. She decided to turn her passion for helping others into a career and obtained her Bachelor of Nursing from the University of New Brunswick/Humber College in St. John, New Brunswick. She went on to complete her Master of Science in the Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner Program at York University. She has since completed additional certification in numerous areas including acute and hospital care, coronary care, nephrology, critical care, and conflict de-escalation.
Previously, Ms. Kudryacheva held the role of Clinical Instructor for the University of New Brunswick’s Bachelor of Nursing Program and Practical Nursing Program. She has provided nursing care to patients in clinical areas ranging from neurosurgery, cardiology, and general surgery, to cardiovascular surgery, rehabilitation, mental health, and stroke.
When she’s not seeing patients, Ms. Kudryacheva enjoys spending time outdoors, kayaking, hiking, camping, going to the beach and spending time with her kids and three dogs.
- Master of Science
- York University
Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner
North York, ON
- Bachelor of Nursing (Honours)
- University of New Brunswick/Humber College
- Certificate in Hospital and Acute Care for Nurse Practitioners (University of Toronto)
- Pallium Canada – Leap Core
- Prescription and Management of Controlled Drugs and Substances (Athabasca University)
- Teaching Effectiveness Certificate (Humber College)
- Neuroscience Nursing Course (Humber College)
- Conflict De-escalation Training Workshop (Trillium Health Partners)
- Coronary Care Nursing 4 Course (Humber College)
- Coronary Care Nursing 2 Course (Humber College)
- Introduction to Critical Care Nursing (Humber College)
- Nephrology Nursing 1 Course (Humber College)
- Coronary Care 1 Course (Humber College)
- Wound Care Level 1 and 2 (Trillium Health Partners)
- ASIST – Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
- Women's health
- Wellness and healthy lifestyle
- Weight management
- Mental health