Dr. Titilayo Olupona is an Executive Health physician at Cleveland Clinic Canada.
Inspired by her father, who is an OB/GYN, Dr. Olupona knew she wanted to go into the field of medicine at an early age. She obtained her Doctor of Medicine from Boston University before relocating to Toronto to begin her postgraduate training in anatomical pathology before switching to family mecicine. She completed her CCFP in the Department of Family Medicine at Scarborough General Hospital. She has a particular interest in women’s health, infertility and dermatology.
Dr. Olupona truly enjoys getting to know her patients and is dedicated to helping them live healthier lives. She has years of experience in a variety of clinical settings, including family health centers, community health centers and fertility clinics.
Dr. Olupona’s work has been published in several medical journals and she has presented cases at the American Society of Contact Dermatitis Society Meeting in Washington DC and the M&M rounds at Toronto General Hospital and Toronto Western Hospital. She enjoys giving back and is involved with both Children for Promise charity and the Church on the Queensway.
When she’s not seeing patients, Dr. Olupona likes to stay active with cycling, boxing and volleyball. She’s a certified spinning instructor and has completed three half marathons. She is fluent in Yoruba.
- University of Toronto
Department of Family Medicine at Scarborough General Hospital
- Postgraduate Training
- University of Toronto
Department of Anatomical Pathology at UHN
- Doctor of Medicine
- Boston University
School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science (Hons)
- Hampton University
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
Awards and Honours
- First place Academic Research Project, University of Toronto
- Ruth Batson Award, Boston University, School of Medicine.
- Science Department Award, Hampton University
- Award of Academic Excellence, Department Of Biology
- International Student Scholarship, Hampton University
- Hampton University Athletic Academic Award
- American National Student Scholar Award
- American Golden Key Academic Honour Society
- Award of Excellence in Biostatistics, University Of North Carolina Chapel Hill
- Women’s health
- Ontario Medical Association
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Canadian Medical Association
- The College of Family Physicians of Canada