Looking to improve your functional abilities and athletic performance? A multidisciplinary approach to care and exercise has been shown to provide the greatest benefit.
In order to help you move better and perform at your best, our team will assess and identify any movement deficiencies. They will then recommend the best course of action so that you can reach your goals and optimize your overall wellness. This could include injury rehabilitation, chronic disease management, fitness assessment, personal training, Pilates and yoga therapy.
Through the processes of diagnostic testing, advanced assessments, evidence-based strategies and condition-specific exercise-based prescription, our team will guide you towards improving your overall health and wellbeing. Individualized treatment plans include movement for everyday living, strength and conditioning, clinical exercise and lifestyle management and advanced stage rehab.
By identifying your individualized biomechanical and musculoskeletal constraints, our specialists can address, alleviate and prevent pain, as well as help enhance your physical function. Once proper movement patterns are established, improvements to other metrics, such as balance, coordination, exercise capacity, strength, muscular endurance and power can begin. This will result in improved resiliency, as well as help reduce your risk of injury so that you can continue to do the activities you enjoy.
- Janice Kessler, PTS, CNP - Clinical Lead, Exercise Physiology and Personal Training
- Gilles Beaudin, ACSM-CEP
- Lyanne Carruthers, BA, MFSc
- Katherine Dobrei, BA, MFSc
- Nadiya Mansuri, MFSc, HFFC-CEP
- Yushu Mao, BSc, MPK
- Jeff McAleer, BSc, NSCA-CSCS
- Mackenzie McLaughlin, PhD, CSEP-CEP, CSCS
- Griffin Nykor, BAKin, RKin, CPT, MSc
- Sarah Power, MFSc, MEd, HFFC-CEP
- Marilyn Robinson, CPT, NASM-CES
- Alice Sobiesiak, CAT(C)(Provisional), BAHSc, BHK
- Phil Wallace, RKin, MSc, CSEP-CEP, CSEP-HPS
- Oksana Wankiewicz, MPK, R.Kin
- Angus Warner, CPT