Heather Noble is a Registered Dietitian supporting the Executive Health Program at Cleveland Clinic Canada as well as coaching patients to achieve their healthy eating goals. Ms. Noble has a Bachelor of Kinesiology from the University of Toronto and a Bachelor of Science (Honours) specializing in foods and nutrition from The University of Western Ontario (UWO). Heather also completed her dietetic internship through the Diploma in Dietetic Education and Practical Training (DDEPT) program at UWO. Ms. Noble has an interest in sports nutrition, eating disorders, and disordered eating from her years in community healthcare and her private practice.
Ms. Noble is passionate about sports and sports nutrition and has participated in several research studies. An accomplished Ironman athlete and provincial and national gold medal rower, Ms. Noble completed her Sports Nutrition Diploma with the International Olympic Committee to support and advise all levels of athletes on training plans and dietary programs.
When she’s not seeing patients, Ms. Noble enjoys training for upcoming triathlon races and spending time outdoors with friends.
- Sport Nutrition Diploma
- International Olympic Committee (IOC)
- Sports Oracle
- Diploma in Dietetic Education and Practical Training (DDEPT)
- University of Western Ontario
- London, ON
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- Western University
- Foods and Nutrition
- London, ON
- Bachelor of Kinesiology
- University of Toronto
- Toronto, ON
- Professionals in Nutrition for Exercise and Sport, Professional Membership
- Canadian Food Handlers Certificate
- Motivational Interviewing Level 1 Certificate
- NCCP Level 1 Coaching Certificate
- Sports nutrition
- Eating disorders and disordered eating
- College of Dietitians of Ontario
- Dietitians of Canada Membership