Erica Weste, MD, is an Executive Health Physician at Cleveland Clinic Canada. Dr. Weste has provided primary care in a variety of clinical settings, including family clinics, urgent care, walk-in clinics and telemedicine. She has a strong interest in women's health and health technology, specifically the application of artificial intelligence to advance global health.
Dr. Weste obtained her Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Toronto, before relocating to Netherlands-Antilles to complete an Advanced Technical Certificate at the Antilles Institute for Hyperbaric and Undersea Medicine. She completed her Doctor of Medicine at the University of Sint Eustatius School of Medicine, followed by a Residency in Family Medicine at the Beaumont Health System in Troy, Michigan.
Dr. Weste enjoys working in a collaborative and supportive environment and is dedicated to providing high-level preventive care to help her patients lead healthier lives. She has volunteered her time with organizations including the Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation, the Beaumont Health System’s Obstetrics Committee, and the Michigan State University medical mission to Peru.
When she’s not seeing patients, Dr. Weste enjoys travelling and exploring new places and cultures, as well as yoga, baking, and spending time with her family and friends.
- Beaumont Health System
- Doctor of Medicine
- University of Sint Eustatius School of Medicine
- Advanced Technical Certificate
- Antilles Institute for Hyperbaric and Undersea Medicine
- Bachelor of Science
- University of Toronto
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- College of Family Physicians of Canada
- American Board of Family Medicine, Board Certified
- Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics
- Michigan Board of Medicine
- Women's Health
- Health technology
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)
- Ontario Medical Association (OMA)
- Canadian Medical Protection Agency (CMPA)