Cindy Ning Wu is a Nurse Practitioner at Cleveland Clinic Canada. Ms. Ning Wu is dedicated to providing patient-centered care to patients and families across their lifespan, with a focus on early identification and screening, risk reduction, injury and illness prevention, acute/chronic disease management, mental health care support, and health promotion.
Ms. Ning Wu completed her Diploma in Practical Nursing at Centennial College before going on to complete her Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Ryerson University. She completed a Certificate as a Nursing Educator at York University, followed by her Master of Nursing as a Nurse Practitioner Stream-Family All Ages at the University of Alberta. Ms. Ning Wu has completed additional clinical training in numerous areas, including opioid dependence treatment, trauma nursing, complex wound care, pediatric life support, and community palliative care.
Ms. Ning Wu has over a decade of experience working in an acute care setting, including emergency, neurology/stroke, geriatric care, surgery, and oncology/palliative care. Currently, she acts as the Union representative of AUNP for women’s health in Royal Alex Hospital in Edmonton.
When she’s not seeing patients, Ms. Ning Wu enjoys exercising, yoga, trying spicy foods and watching movies.
- Master of Nursing
- University of Alberta
Nurse Practitioner Stream-Family All Ages
- York University
North York, ON
- Bachelor of Science
- Ryerson University
- Centennial College
- Alberta Opioid Dependence Treatment (ODT) Virtual Training Program
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Complex Wound Care
- Community Palliative Care
- Chronic disease management
- Women’s health
- Nurse Practitioner Association of Alberta (NPAA)
- College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA)