Seyedeh Bahar Hashemi is a Physiotherapist at Cleveland Clinic Canada. Ms. Hashemi has years of experience providing evidence-based treatment for patients with simple and complex musculoskeletal, cardiorespiratory, and neurological conditions, including post-operative recovery, concussion, Parkinson's disease, complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS), spinal cord impingement and stenosis.
Ms. Hashemi obtained her Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology from York University before going on to complete her Master of Science in Physiotherapy at McMaster University. She has since completed specialty training in a wide variety of clinical areas, including acupuncture for pelvic pain, acupuncture for headache and TMJ disorder, concussion management, vestibular training, contemporary medical acupuncture, and Changes Motivational Interviewing.
When she’s not treating patients, Ms. Hashemi enjoys playing tennis, walking, meditation, and yoga. She is fluent in both English and Farsi.
- Master of Science
- McMaster University
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- York University
Biology and Psychology
North York, ON
- McMaster University Acupuncture for Pelvic Pain
- McMaster University Acupuncture for Headache and TMJ disorder
- Concussion Management
- Vestibular Training – Introduction and Advanced
- McMaster University Contemporary Medical Acupuncture
- Choices and Changes Motivational Interviewing - McMaster University
- Sports injuries
- Concussion management
- Chronic pain
- Neurological (nerve pain) conditions
- College of Physiotherapists of Ontario