Courtenay Erhardt is a Registered Nurse at Cleveland Clinic Canada. Ms. Erhardt is passionate about providing patient-centric, evidence-based care. She has a strong interest in women’s health, sports medicine and dermatology.
A lifelong passion for helping others and caring for those in need drew Ms. Erhardt to the field of nursing. She obtained a Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Ryerson University and has since completed additional certification in a wide variety of clinical areas, including coronary care, emergency nursing, adult patient health and post anesthesia care.
Ms. Erhardt has experience providing family-centered nursing care in areas ranging from neurology, trauma and orthopaedics to COVID-19, medicine administration and post-operative care. A natural leader, Ms. Erhardt previously held the role of Charge Nurse, where she helped to provide guidance and support for a team of nurses.
When she’s not seeing patients, Ms. Erhardt enjoys staying active outdoors, long distance running, CrossFit, walking her dog Millie, and hanging out with friends in the city.
- Bachelor of Science
- Ryerson University
- Coronary Care 1 - Fleming College
- Recovery Room/ Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) - Fanshawe College
- Basic Life Support (BLS) - Heart & Stroke Foundation
- Adult Health Patient Assessment Course
- Emergency Nursing Association Course
- Women’s health
- Sports medicine
- College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO)
- Registered Nurses Association of Ontario (RNAO)