Rob Coates is the Lead of the Clinical Personal Training program at Cleveland Clinic Canada. Mr. Coates has over 15 years of experience designing advanced exercise programs to meet the unique needs of a wide variety of clients, from post-rehabilitative patients to high level amateur athletes.
He believes that precise exercise prescriptions and structured fitness routines are the keys to success. He is passionate about connecting with his clients, building trust and motivating them to achieve their goals. In addition to a wide range of Bay Street professionals, Rob has worked with Olympic medalists, MLB and MiLB Players, ranked squash professionals and several other high performance amateur athletes.
- Certified Personal Trainer
- George Brown College
Fitness and Lifestyle Management
- George Brown College, Fitness and Lifestyle Management Program
- F.L.M.P. Personal Training Certificate (C.P.T.)
- Athletic Scholarship Recipient (Men’s Varsity Volleyball)
- Muscle Activation, JST
- Kinetic Advantage, Level 1 intern
- Sport Performance Institute, Level 1 and 2
- Chek Institute Holistic Lifestyle Coach, Level 1