Jenna McEachern is the Clinical Lead of Physiotherapy at Cleveland Clinic Canada Midtown. She has been practicing at this location (formerly Sports Medicine Specialists) since 2000.
Ms. McEachern graduated from the University of Western Ontario after studying science and went on to complete a Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy. She completed her Advanced Diploma of Manipulative Physiotherapy from the Canadian Physiotherapy Association, Orthopaedic Division and is a Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy. She has continued her studies, taking post-graduate courses in sports and orthopaedic physiotherapy, acupuncture and manual physiotherapy. She mentors fellow physiotherapists and is a clinical supervisor for students from the university programs.
Active in the world of athletics, Ms. McEachern has provided coverage at many sporting events. She has toured with professional figure skaters and has provided coverage for hockey, tennis, soccer, rugby, running races, ultimate frisbee, theatre and dance events. She is a certified hockey trainer and currently works with youth hockey players.
When she’s not seeing patients, Ms. McEachern loves to spend time with her daughter. She stays active by playing and coaching hockey. She also enjoys cycling, skiing, fitness training and walking her dog.
- Advanced Diploma
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association - Orthopaedic Division
- Bachelor of Science
- University of Western Ontario
- Acupuncture Canada (AFCI)
- CAMPT-certified (Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy)
- Sports Injuries
- College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association, Orthopaedic Division
- Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy
- Mentor in the Canadian Physiotherapy Association Orthopaedic Division