Jodi Lubinsky is a registered social worker at Cleveland Clinic Canada. Ms. Lubinsky has over ten years of clinical experience across hospital, community, and private practice settings.
Drawn to the field of mental health early on, Ms. Lubinsky completed her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from York University. She then obtained her Masters of Social Work from the University of Toronto. She has since gone on to complete additional training in a wide variety of areas, including advanced brain basics, family addictions, concurrent mental health disorders, child welfare, crisis intervention and cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT).
She has experience treating acquired brain injuries, grief, trauma, depression, anxiety, and PTSD as well as providing psychotherapy, psychosocial assessment, psycho-education, case management and in-depth adjustment counselling to individuals and families who have experienced trauma.
Ms. Lubinsky has been actively involved in several research studies and has volunteered her time to help as a telephone/web counselor for Kids Help Phone. She has also volunteered at Scouts Canada, Beit Shanti in Israel, Argentina Elementary School in Israel, and Magen David Adom in Israel.
When she’s not seeing patients, Ms. Lubinsky enjoys running, yoga, hiking and travelling as often as possible. She is also fluent in Hebrew.
- University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Arts
- York University
North York, ON
- Advanced Brain Basics
- Human Services
- Financial Management and Leadership
- Family Week-Seminars for family, Centre for Addiction, and Mental Health
- Information workshop for Family Addictions, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Advocacy and Social Work, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Workshop About Concurrent Mental Health Disorders, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Workshop on Child Welfare, Mount Sinai Hospital
- Consent and Capacity Issues, Toronto General Hospital
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Mount Sinai Hospital
- Safe Management Group, Crisis Intervention Training Psychopathy Checklist Revised (PCL-R) and Psychopathy Checklist Screening Version (PCL: SV)
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Traumatic injuries
- Severe mental health issues
- Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers