Natalie Lougheed, RD, is a registered dietitian at Cleveland Clinic Canada. As an expert in food and nutrition, Ms. Lougheed provides comprehensive dietary assessments to her clients with the ultimate goal of helping them achieve specific health goals. Ms. Lougheed works collaboratively with medical and wellness experts to deliver clinical nutrition counsel. Ms. Lougheed has provided nutritional expertise as a registered dietitian with both the Prince Edward County and North York Family Health Team. She is a member of the College of Dietitians of Ontario and Dietitians of Canada.
Born in Brighton, Ontario, Ms. Lougheed completed a Bachelor of Science and Business at the University of Waterloo and earned scholarships including The Women in Science Scholarship and Ontario Aiming for the Top Scholarship. Ms. Lougheed completed her dietetic internship at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre and has since presented research and special lectures at various medical and educational institutes in Toronto including Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, the YMCA and Humber College.
In addition to her work at Cleveland Clinic Canada, Ms. Lougheed regularly provides cooking demonstrations and nutrition talks at Wellspring Cancer Support Centre. She also lectures at George Brown College, School of Continuing Education.
Ms. Lougheed’s personal interests include cooking, painting, running and playing badminton.
- Bachelor of Science, Nutrition and Dietetics
- University of Western Ontario
- Bachelor of Science, Science and Business
- University of Waterloo
- Dietetic Internship
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Specialty Interests
- Healthy Living and Prevention
- College of Dietitians of Ontario
- Dietitians of Canada
- Valedictorian, University of Western Ontario
- Brescia Mother Daughter Scholarship, University of Western Ontario
- Brescia Alumnae Scholarship, University of Western Ontario
- Faculty of Science Entrance Scholarship, University of Waterloo
- The Women in Science Scholarship, University of Waterloo
- Ontario Aiming for the Top Scholarship, University of Waterloo