Claire D’Amico is a physiotherapist at Cleveland Clinic Canada.
From an early age, Ms. D’Amico had a strong interest in kinesiology. She obtained her Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from McMaster University before going on to complete her Masters in Physical Therapy from the University of Toronto. She has a particular interest in orthopaedic manual physical therapy, sport specific rehabilitation and return to sport rehabilitation from grassroots play to varsity and elite level sport.
A strong believer in continuing education, Ms. D’Amico is a regular attendee of courses and conferences. She is certified in acupuncture, dry needling and leukotaping and is currently completing her FCAMPT certification for manual therapy level 2. She truly enjoys getting to know her patients and developing treatment plans that work for them.
When she’s not seeing patients, Ms. D’Amico loves to play sports and try new restaurants around Toronto.
- Physical therapy
- University of Toronto
- Toronto, ON
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- McMaster University
- Hamilton, ON
- BSN Leukotaping Level 1
- APTEI Acupuncture and Dry Needling Level 1
- Neurokinetic Therapy Level 1
- Currently Pursuing FCAMPT Manual Therapy Level 2
- Orthopaedic manual physical therapy
- Return to sport rehabilitation from grassroots play to varsity and elite level sport
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association