Marcie Albert is a Personal Trainer at Cleveland Clinic Canada.
Ms. Albert completed her certification in Exercise Physiology from the Health and Fitness Federation of Canada. Always eager to learn the latest in her field, she has since completed additional training in fascial stretch therapy, OTFit, Resist-A-Ball Core, older adults and strength and conditioning.
Ms. Albert has a background in dance, fitness and sport, and is passionate about athletics. She works closely with her patients to educate them on fitness strategies that are tailored to their unique lifestyles and goals. She believes that in all training routines, it’s important to focus on posture and core strength, as well as stability and flexibility. Many of her patients first come to her to seek relief from low back, knee or shoulder pain. Many also have weight loss goals and the desire to gain strength and lean muscle mass.
When she’s not training patients, Ms. Albert enjoys spending time with her family, dancing, boating, seeing movies and travelling. She is also a certified ski instructor.
- Health and Fitness Federation of Canada
- Certified Fascial Stretch Therapist - FST Level 1
- OTFit Certification– Orangetheory Fitness North York
- Certified Exercise Physiologist (CEP)– Health and Fitness Federation of Canada(HFFC)
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)– National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Personal Trainer Specialist– CanFitPro
- Older Adult Specialist (OAS)– CanFitPro
- Resist-A-Ball CORE Level 1 – CanFitPro
- Certified Level 2 Ski Instructor– Canadian Ski Instructors' Alliance (CSIA)
- Entry Level Training– Canadian Ski Coaches Federation (CSCF)
- Standard First Aid/CPR/AED Level C– Lifesaving Society
- Fitness education
- Core strength training
- Mobility, stability and flexibility training
- Mental health