Marianne Surmann is the Clinical Lead for the Executive Health Program at Cleveland Clinic Canada. Ms. Surmann has over twenty years of experience in both leadership and the nursing field and works closely with patients in the Executive Health Program.
Ms. Surmann obtained her RN in 1993 and went on to complete her Bachelor of Nursing at the University of Victoria in B.C. She has worked in a variety of clinical areas and has shared her expertise with clinicians across Canada.
In her practice, Ms. Surmann fosters a supportive environment for her patients. She works closely with them, providing the tools necessary to make healthy and sustainable lifestyle choices.
When she’s not seeing patients, Ms. Surmann enjoys spending time with her family and practicing yoga.
- Bachelor of Nursing
- University of Victoria
- Preventive health
- Health teaching
- Gerontological nursing
- CNA - Canadian Nurses Association
- RNAO - Registered Nurses Association of Ontario
- CAG – Canadian Association of Gerontology
- ARNBC – Association of Registered Nurses of British Columbia
- CARNA – College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta
- ASIST – Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
- Dementiability – Dementia Training and Certification
- ISMP – Institute for Safe Medication Practice