Zoë Lefebvre is a Registered Nurse and the Clinical Lead of Corporate Solutions at Cleveland Clinic Canada. Ms. Lefebvre has a strong background in in public health and is dedicated to providing the highest level of care and truly going above and beyond for her patients.
Ms. Lefebvre obtained her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from York University, with a specialized clinical focus on mother and baby, respirology, medicine, surgical, mental health, community, neurosurgery, trauma, and ICU. She has since completed certification in peri-anesthesia nursing and gentle persuasive approaches in nursing.
Ms. Lefebvre has been an integral part of numerous COVID-19 initiatives, including vaccination campaigns, rapid testing, PCR testing, cold-chain protocols, safety protocols, and infection prevention and control measures. Previously, Ms. Lefebvre worked as a nurse for Peel Public Health to support the region’s mass COVID-19 vaccination campaign.
When she’s not treating patients, Ms. Lefebvre enjoys travelling in Ontario and discovering new places to visit. She is fluent in both English and French.
- Bachelor of Science
- York University
North York, ON
- Peri-Anesthesia Nursing - Georgian College
- Gentle Persuasive Approaches - Trillium Health Partners
- Standard First Aid with CPR-C and AED training - Lifesaving Society
- Airway Management - Lifesaving Society
- Resource nursing
- Public health
- College of Nurses of Ontario
- Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International member