Mark Boutros, MD, is a Concierge Medicine Physician at Cleveland Clinic Canada with interest in Primary Care and Preventative Medicine.
Dr. Boutros completed his Doctor of Medicine degree at the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine in St. Maarten. With keen interest in Primary Care and Preventative Medicine, he completed his residency training in Family Medicine at St. John’s Providence Hospital in Michigan in 2013. He is duly Board-Certified in Family Medicine in the United States, a Diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine; and in Canada, a Certificant of the College of Family Physicians of Canada.
In his practice, Dr. Boutros advocates optimal care through effective communication with patients, education, preventative care, and investigative medicine. Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada, Dr. Boutros currently holds his independent License with the Medical Board of California, and the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario. He has been practicing Family Medicine in Ontario since 2014.
Along with his Primary Care focus, Dr. Boutros is also certified as a Professional Ringside Physician through the American College of Sports Medicine/Association of Ringside Physicians. He holds the role of Professional Combat Sports Ringside Physician for the Ontario Athletics Commission for Professional Boxing and Professional Mixed Martial Arts.
When he’s not seeing patients, Dr. Boutros enjoys his training in martial arts as well as underwater exploration as a scuba diving divemaster. He is fluent in both English and Arabic.
- St. John’s Providence Hospital
- Doctor of Medicine
- American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine
Cupecoy, St. Maarten
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- University of Toronto
Human Biology and Near Middle Eastern Civilizations
- Professional Ringside Physician, Ontario Athletics Commission (OAC)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine (DABFM)
- Certificate of the College of Family Physicians (CCFP).
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, Independent License (CPSO).
- Medical Board of State of California, Independent License (MBC).
- The College of Family Physicians of Canada
- The American Board of Family Medicine
- Ontario Medical Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Canadian Academy of Sports and Exercise Medicine
- Ontario Athletics Commission.
- Association of Ringside Physicians
- American College of Sports Medicine