Mark Boutros, MD, is a Concierge Medicine Physician at Cleveland Clinic Canada with interest in Primary Care and Preventative Medicine.
Dr. Boutros first obtained his Hon. Bachelor of Science in Human Biology and Near Middle Eastern Civilizations from the University of Toronto. He went on to complete a Doctor of Medicine at the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine in St. Maarten, followed by a Residency in Family Medicine at St. John’s Providence Hospital in Michigan.
Active in the world of sports, Dr. Boutros is certified as a Professional Ringside Physician through the American College of Sports Medicine/Association of Ringside Physicians. He holds the role of Professional Combat Sports Ringside Physician for the Ontario Athletics Commission for Professional Boxing and Professional Mixed Martial Arts.
When he’s not seeing patients, Dr. Boutros enjoys his training in Martial Arts, Judo, as well as underwater exploration as a scuba diving Divemaster. He is fluent in both English and Arabic.
- St. John’s Providence Hospital
- Doctor of Medicine
- American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine
Cupecoy, St. Maarten
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- University of Toronto
Human Biology and Near Middle Eastern Civilizations
- Professional Ringside Physician, Ontario Athletics Commission (OAC)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine (DABFM)
- Certificate of the College of Family Physicians (CCFP).
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, Independent License (CPSO).
- Medical Board of State of California, Independent License (MBC).
- The College of Family Physicians of Canada
- The American Board of Family Medicine
- Ontario Medical Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Canadian Academy of Sports and Exercise Medicine
- Ontario Athletics Commission.
- Association of Ringside Physicians
- American College of Sports Medicine