Cleveland Clinic Canada now offers private, semi-private, and small group yoga classes at the Downtown location throughout the day on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays with instructor Janice Kessler.
What are the benefits of yoga?
- Builds overall body and core strength
- Improves posture
- Improves flexibility
- Reduces stress
- Prevents and alleviates pain/injuries
- Compliments manual therapies and treatments used by Sports Health providers
- Improves sports performance
What is the Cleveland Clinic Canada difference?
- We offer private, semi-private or small group classes to learn the proper technique.
- Each individual receives a specialized yoga program with specific adaptations
- We provide ongoing communication to support long-term results
Who is the instructor?
Janice Kessler is a personal trainer and yoga specialist with over a decade of experience in the health and fitness industry. She has practiced many styles of yoga and is able to tailor each client’s yoga practice according to their specific needs. She encourages her clients to increase body awareness, accept any limitations and improve their sense of well-being.
Cleveland Clinic Canada Downtown
181 Bay Street
Brookfield Place: 30th Floor
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2T3