Cleveland Clinic Canada offers private and semi-private yoga & movement therapy classes in-person at our Downtown location with instructor Janice Kessler. Private, semi-private and small group classes are also available virtually.
What Are the Benefits?
- Builds overall body and core strength
- Improves posture
- Improves flexibility
- Reduces stress
- Prevents and alleviates pain/injuries
- Complements manual therapies and treatments used by Sports Health providers
- Improves sports performance
What Is the Cleveland Clinic Canada Difference?
- We offer a choice of private and semi-private classes in-person, or private, semi-private and group classes virtually
- Each individual receives a specialized program with specific adaptations
- We provide ongoing communication to support long-term results
Who Is the instructor?
Janice Kessler has over a decade of experience in personal training and yoga therapy. She is a firm believer in the power of prevention and is dedicated to helping her patients move freely. By addressing issues such as poor posture or alignment, Ms. Kessler can help her patients to prevent pain before it even begins. Recognizing that each body is unique, Ms. Kessler provides a full assessment to determine posture, flexibility and injuries before designing a customized treatment plan. These hands on, highly specialized sessions often help to improve strength, reduce impact on joints and decrease pain.
View Other Sports Health Services:
- Athletic Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Pedorthic Foot Care
- Personal Training
- Running Program
- Shockwave Therapy
- Sports Medicine
Cleveland Clinic Canada Downtown
181 Bay Street
Brookfield Place: 30th Floor
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2T3