Number of Students
Mitchel Fromm, MD — Assistant Professor of Radiology
1 Akron General Avenue
Akron, Ohio 44307
- Mitchel Fromm, MD — Assistant Professor of Radiology
- To give the student exposure to Radiation Oncology’s role in the treatment of patients and to the therapeutic uses of radiation in dealing with cancer patients.
- Provide the student with a familiarity of the instrumentation and their therapeutic uses, as well as treatment planning procedures.
- Emphasis will be placed on the procedures used in therapy and treatment as a part of solutions to patients’ oncologic needs.
- Study under the supervision of the radiation therapist/oncologist at each hospital.
- Emphasis will be placed on patient history, clinical findings, pathology, treatment and prognosis of new patients.
- An extensive exposure to as many cancer cases as possible will take place, emphasizing the related problems involved in treatment. A brief written report or presentation on an assigned subject may be required. The interesting case file will be available for review and discussion.
Night Call/Special Requirements