Number of Students
Deborah S. Plate, DO
1 Akron General Avenue
Akron, OH 44307
Deborah S. Plate, DO — Associate Professor of Clinical Family Medicine
- To expose students to the full spectrum of Family Medicine, including adult care, pediatrics, obstetrics, geriatrics and home care.
- Participate in both inpatient rounds and outpatient management of family medicine center patients.
- Work on a project or presentation in an area of identified interest or need.
- Specialized assistance through our behavioral scientist, PharmD and practice management specialist is available.
Night Call/Special Requirements
- Home call 1-2 nights/week, for admissions, deliveries.