Number of Students
Chief of Service
Timothy Murray, MD
Associate Professor of Internal Medicine
1 Akron General Ave.
Akron, Ohio 44307
- Anthony Cucci, MD
- Amit Diwakar, MD (IM Residency Program Director)
- Harish Kakarala, MD — Associate Professor of Internal Medicine
- Ann Leano, MD — Clinical Professor of Internal Medicine
- Timothy Murray, MD — Associate Professor of Internal Medicine
- Michael Passero, MD — Associate Professor of Internal Medicine
- Lokesh Venkateshaiah, MD — Clinical Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine
- Vimala Rapaka, MD
- Neha Solanki, MD
- To acquaint the student with types of pulmonary problems that exist within the community.
- To improve the student’s ability to evaluate and problem solve/manage patient care issues.
- The student will take history and physicals on admitted patients.
- The student will see selected consultations.
- The student will participate in the Pulmonary Function Laboratory.
- The student will participate in fiber optic bronchoscopy.
- The student will participate in hospital rounds with attending and resident.
- The student will attend daily noon didactic lectures, with work rounds taking place in the afternoon.
Night Call/Special Requirements