For Cleveland Clinic Caregivers
It takes the place of the word employee. This recognizes that everything we do, no matter our position, affects patient care and patient experience.
To achieve our vision — to become the best place to receive care and the best place to work in healthcare — we believe it’s vital for our caregivers to take care of themselves and each other.
Every day matters for every caregiver working at one of our hundreds of locations around the world. Every interaction, offering, benefit, resource and conversation have the power to uplift, support and inspire our caregivers.
- Interested in working at Cleveland Clinic? Check out our careers site.
- Want to learn more about our sustainability efforts? Read our Sustainability & Global Citizenship Report.
Below are some resources available to Cleveland Clinic caregivers to help them thrive, learn and grow:
HR Service Center
The HR Service Center is available Monday – Friday, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, for caregiver assistance with benefits changes, retirement and life event questions, leave of absence, paychecks, Caregiver Workday and Portal password resets and more.
- Call us at 216.448.2247 or Toll-Free at 877.688.2247
- Contact AskHR: Log in at https://ccf.org/portal, click the “Access the HR Portal” button under “Announcements,” select "Click HERE to Access the HR Portal," then click the “AskHR” button in the middle of the HR portal homepage.
Occupational Health Services
Cleveland Clinic’s Occupational Health Hotline is available for caregiver assistance with COVID-19 exposures and symptoms, return to work after an illness or injury, flu vaccinations and more.
- Call us at 216.445.8246
- Read more about Occupational Health.
The Employee Health Plan (EHP) team is available Monday-Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST to support all aspects of health benefit administration. Visit the Employee Health Plan website to see plan details, manage claims and resolutions and review special benefit or waiver cases.
Caregivers can log in to Caregiver Workday and Portal at https://ccf.org/portal to find more information about all benefits.
- Call us at 216.986.1050 or Toll-Free at 888.246.6648