Good mental health involves creating a satisfying balance in all areas of your life. Our clinical psychology staff can work with you to identify barriers to your mental health and help you achieve a greater overall sense of well-being. You will learn the connection between your thoughts, feelings and behaviours and how to manage everyday stressors in new and more effective ways. We offer psychological services designed to enhance well-being for adults and adolescents in various phases of life.
Participants in the Executive Health and Lifestyle Management Programs will receive a psychology consultation as part of their integrated health prevention evaluation. If you’re interested in private psychological counselling at Cleveland Clinic Canada, Dr. Jacqueline Brunshaw, Clinical Leader of the Psychology Department, can assess your individual needs and provide you with an internal or external treatment recommendation.
Canadians dealing with:
- Generalized anxiety
- Health anxiety
- Panic attacks
- Performance anxiety
- Phobias (avoidance or fear-based situations)
- Social anxiety
- Relationship difficulties
- Stress reduction/management
- Weight loss/management
- Anger management
- Assertiveness training
- Career coaching
- Relaxation training
- Goal setting
- Sleep difficulties
- Adolescent therapy
- You will set clear workable goals and implement specific actions that will enable you to overcome your barriers to balanced living
- You will achieve improved mental and physical health
- You will achieve a sense of peace and greater clarity in your thought processing
- You will learn practical, applicable skills to help you meet your goals
- Referrals are provided should you need counselling or medical services that are beyond the scope of our practice, or, if our caseload is full at a point in time.
Psychological services are not covered by provincial health plans, although may be partially covered by extended health insurance plans. The coverage for each carrier is different; please check your plan to see what coverage is available for psychological services.
Practice in Clinical & Rehabilitation Psychology