Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is committed to:
- Helping our patients maintain good health and improve their function.
- Learning from our colleagues and partnering with them in our research efforts.
- Teaching rehabilitation principles to 1,000 residents and fellows, and to our medical students in the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine.
- Recording useful data, and gaining knowledge from each of our 600,000 patient encounters each year.
- Developing our rehabilitation brand regionally, nationally and internationally, starting with our newest facilities in Las Vegas and Abu Dhabi.
- Using our size and resources to create efficient and effective care paths that will define the future delivery of rehabilitation services in the United States.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Career Opportunities
The Cleveland Clinic Difference
Cleveland is known for having the welcoming feel of a small town with the amenities of a large city. Consider building a career here and have access to outstanding entertainment, sports, music and outdoor recreation.
What do you want to do next?
216.636.5860 call locally.