To make an appointment with a specialist in Cleveland Clinic’s Neurological Institute, please call toll-free 24 hours, 7 days a week at 866.588.2264.
- To schedule directly with a provider at a Northeast Ohio Cleveland Clinic location, please call 866.588.2264 or locally at 216.636.5860.
- To schedule directly with a provider at Cleveland Clinic Florida, please call 866.588.2264 or locally at 954.659.5124.
- To schedule directly with a provider at Cleveland Clinic Nevada, please call 866.588.2264 or locally at 702.483.6000.
Select patients now can see our providers online from their home or office by taking advantage of the Cleveland Clinic Express Care® Online tool. The following visit types are supported by providers in Cleveland Clinic's Neurological Institute:
- Follow-up medical or surgical appointments: Patients established with a Cleveland Clinic Neurological Institute physician, surgeon or advanced practice provider may be eligible to receive follow-up or on-going care via the Express Care Online tool. Talk to your provider's office today to schedule a virtual visit.
- Multiple Sclerosis education visits: Receive educational information from national leaders in the management and care of multiple sclerosis, no physician referral required. Let our specialists answer your most pressing questions, provide personalized education and share insights into how we manage care for individuals with MS.
- Online Headache Education Program: An eight session interactive, online program designed for individuals who are experiencing chronic headaches and looking for additional tools to manage headache triggers and pain.
Virtual visit services allow a fast, secure and easy way to receive care from our healthcare team in a live virtual visit using a smartphone (iPhone or Android), tablet or computer. Costs vary by service and the benefits of choosing this appointment option include no travel or parking, no facility fee, less waiting, significant time savings and the convenience of seeing your provider from wherever you choose.
If you would like to use Express Care Online for your follow-up medical or surgical appointment, please call your provider’s office or our Access to Care Office at 866.588.2264. If you are eligible, our team will schedule your virtual visit and provide details on the visit cost and setup instructions.
If you would like to use Express Care Online for an education visit, please sign in to or establish a login for Express Care Online. Once logged in navigate to the specific education visit and select the “Schedule” button - where you will be able to schedule a visit that’s convenient for you. Please upload imaging files (CT or MRI) 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Current Research Participants: If you are trying to make, cancel, or reschedule a research appointment, please refer to your signed informed consent form or information sheet that lists the research team's contact information and contact the team directly.
- Research Information: If you are unsure of whom you should contact or are interested in information regarding potential research studies for a specific neurological conditions, please contact the Neurological Institute Research Office at 216.445.3213.