To make an appointment with a specialist in Cleveland Clinic’s Neurological Institute, please call toll-free 24 hours, 7 days a week at 866.588.2264.
- To schedule directly with a provider at Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio, please call 866.588.2264 or locally at 216.636.5860
- To schedule directly with a provider at Cleveland Clinic Florida, please call 866.588.2264 or locally at 954.659.5124
- To schedule directly with a provider at Cleveland Clinic Nevada, please call 866.588.2264 or locally at 702.483.6000
Select patients now can see our providers online from their home or office by taking advantage of the Cleveland Clinic Express Care® Online tool. The following visit types are supported:
- Follow-up medical or surgical appointments: Patients established with a Cleveland Clinic Neurological Institute physician, surgeon or advanced practice provider.
- Informational assessments: Receive an informational assessment from national leaders in the management and care of the following conditions, no physician referral required. Let our specialists answer your most pressing questions, provide personalized education and share insights into how we manage care for individuals in the following programs:
- Online Headache Education Program
This service allows patients a fast, secure and easy way to receive care from their healthcare team in a live virtual visit using a smartphone (iPhone or Android), tablet or computer. Virtual visits start at $55 and the benefits of choosing this appointment option include no travel or parking, no facility fee, less waiting, significant time savings and the convenience of seeing your physician from wherever you choose.
If you would like to use Express Care Online for your next visit, please call your provider’s office or our Access to Care Office at 866.588.2264. If you are eligible, our team will schedule your virtual visit and provide details on the cost of your appointment and setup instructions.
- Current Research Participants: If you are trying to make, cancel, or reschedule a research appointment, please refer to your signed informed consent form or information sheet that lists the research team's contact information and contact the team directly.
- Research Information: If you are unsure of whom you should contact or are interested in information regarding potential research studies for a specific neurological conditions, please contact the Neurological Institute Research Office at 216.445.3213.