Convenient, Comfortable Care
Your health is our priority. Whether you’re finally ready to address a nagging backache or seeking a second opinion on a complex epilepsy diagnosis, our world-class medical teams are ready to serve you.
We offer in-person appointments at more than 40 locations throughout Northeast Ohio, and in Florida and Las Vegas, Nevada.
We also offer virtual visit appointments — so that you can meet with a Cleveland Clinic specialist without leaving the comfort of your home.
Speak With Our Team
To make an appointment with a specialist in Cleveland Clinic’s Neurological Institute, please call toll-free 24 hours, 7 days a week at 866.588.2264.
- To schedule directly with a provider at a Cleveland Clinic location in Northeast Ohio, please call 866.588.2264 or locally at 216.636.5860.
- To schedule directly with a provider at a Cleveland Clinic location in Florida:
- Please call 866.588.2264 or locally at 954.659.5124 for Weston and Indian River patients.
- Please call 772.344.3811 for Martin Health patients.
- To schedule directly with a provider at Cleveland Clinic Nevada, please call 866.588.2264 or locally at 702.483.6000.
Cleveland Clinic Neurological Institute offers virtual visit appointments — allowing you to meet with a specialist from the comfort of your home — using a mobile device, tablet, computer or web-enabled device. The following visit types are supported by providers in Cleveland Clinic's Neurological Institute:
- New or Follow-up Medical or Surgical Appointments: New or existing patients can visit with a Cleveland Clinic Neurological Institute physician, surgeon or advanced practice provider (physician assistant, nurse practitioner, etc) to receive an initial consult or follow-up care.
- Online Headache Education Program: An eight-session interactive, online program designed for individuals who are experiencing chronic headaches and looking for additional tools to manage headache triggers and pain.
Why go virtual? It's an easy, convenient and secure way to see your provider face-to-face without having to leave home. This saves you travel time, parking fees and time spent in the waiting room — and you can also have a loved one or caregiver join you. If appropriate, you can also get a prescription sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
Many insurance companies cover the cost of virtual visits, so check with your insurance company ahead of time. Interested in getting started? Call your provider to find out what virtual visit options are available.
- Current Research Participants: If you are trying to make, cancel, or reschedule a research appointment, please refer to your signed informed consent form or information sheet that lists the research team's contact information and contact the team directly.
- Research Information: If you’re unsure who you should contact or if you’re interested in information regarding potential research studies for specific neurological conditions, please contact the Neurological Institute Research Office at 216.445.3213.
Find a Location
You can schedule a virtual or in-person appointment with one of our specialists in the following centers and departments. Our healthcare providers see patients at convenient locations throughout Northeast Ohio, and in Florida and Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Center for Behavioral Health.
- Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health.
- Rose Ella Burkhardt Brain Tumor & Neuro-Oncology Center.
- Center for Comprehensive Pain Recovery.
- Cerebrovascular Center.
- Epilepsy Center.
- Mellen Center for Multiple Sclerosis.
- Center for Neurological Restoration.
- Neuromuscular Center.
- Center for Pediatric Neurosciences.
- Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Rehabilitation & Sports Therapy Department.
- Sleep Disorders Center.
- Center for Spine Health.