Cleveland Clinic Neurological Institute offers in-person appointments at more than 40 locations in Northeast Ohio; Weston, Florida and Las Vegas, Nevada. We also offer virtual visit appointments, allowing you to meet with a specialist where and when it’s most convenient.
To make an appointment with a specialist in Cleveland Clinic’s Neurological Institute, please call toll-free 24 hours, 7 days a week at 866.588.2264.
- To schedule directly with a provider at a Cleveland Clinic location, please call 866.588.2264 or locally at 216.636.5860.
- To schedule directly with a provider at Cleveland Clinic Akron General, please call 866.588.2264 or locally at 330.344.8523.
- To schedule directly with a provider at Cleveland Clinic Florida, please call 866.588.2264 or locally at 954.659.5124.
- To schedule directly with a provider at Cleveland Clinic Nevada, please call 866.588.2264 or locally at 702.483.6000.
Cleveland Clinic Neurological Institute offers virtual visit appointments, allowing you to meet with a specialist from the comfort of your home, using a mobile device, tablet, computer or web-enabled device. The following visit types are supported by providers in Cleveland Clinic's Neurological Institute:
- New or Follow-up Medical or Surgical Appointments: New or existing patients can visit with a Cleveland Clinic Neurological Institute physician, surgeon or advanced practice provider (physician assistant, nurse practitioner, etc) to receive an initial consult or follow-up care.
- Multiple Sclerosis Education Visit: Receive educational information from national leaders in the management and care of multiple sclerosis, no physician referral required. Let our specialists answer your most pressing questions, provide personalized education and share insights into how we manage care for individuals with MS.
- Online Headache Education Program: An eight session interactive, online program designed for individuals who are experiencing chronic headaches and looking for additional tools to manage headache triggers and pain.
Virtual visit services allow a fast, secure and easy way to receive care from our healthcare team in a live virtual visit using a smartphone (iPhone or Android), tablet or computer. Costs vary by service and the benefits of choosing this appointment option include no travel or parking, no facility fee, less waiting, significant time savings and the convenience of seeing your provider from wherever you choose.
If you would like to your appointment to be virtual, please call your provider’s office or our Access to Care Office at 216.636.5860. Our team will schedule your virtual visit and provide details on the visit cost and setup instructions.
- Current Research Participants: If you are trying to make, cancel, or reschedule a research appointment, please refer to your signed informed consent form or information sheet that lists the research team's contact information and contact the team directly.
- Research Information: If you are unsure of whom you should contact or are interested in information regarding potential research studies for a specific neurological conditions, please contact the Neurological Institute Research Office at 216.445.3213.
Cleveland Clinic Neurological Institute specialists offer a variety of in-person appointments at convenient locations throughout Northeast Ohio; Weston, Florida and Las Vegas, Nevada. Find a location that best serves you based on your neurological appointment need:
- Center for Behavioral Health
- Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
- Rose Ella Burkhardt Brain Tumor & Neuro-Oncology Center
- Center for Comprehensive Pain Recovery
- Cerebrovascular Center
- Epilepsy Center
- Mellen Center for Multiple Sclerosis
- Center for Neurological Restoration
- Neuromuscular Center
- Center for Pediatric Neurosciences
- Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation & Sports Therapy Department
- Sleep Disorders Center
- Center for Spine Health