Specialists in the Center for Men’s Health address urologic conditions that specifically affect men such as voiding dysfunction, erectile dysfunction, low testosterone, chronic testicular pain, benign prostatic enlargement (BPH), peyronie's disease, pelvic pain, incontinence and chronic prostatitis. The center offers the latest technology for treating these urological conditions. We now offer virtual visits for all men's health diagnoses.
What We Treat
- Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Chronic Testicular Pain (Orchialgia)
- Elevated PSA
- Hematuria (Blood in the Urine)
- Low Testosterone (Male Hypogonadism)
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Genital Lymphedema
- Interstitial Cystitis (Painful Bladder Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- Peyronie’s Disease
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Buried Penis Repair
- Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate (HoLEP)
- Male Genital Reconstructive Surgery
- Microsurgical Denervation of the Spermatic Cord
- Penile Plication
- Penile Prosthesis Implantation
- Penile Reconstruction
- Penile Traction Therapy
- Penile Straightening
- Plaque Incision
- Prostate Biopsy
- Post Void Residual (PVR)
- Surgical Penile Implants
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Urethral Sling
- Artificial Urinary Sphincter
- Xiaflex Injection for Peyronie’s Disease
Find out answers to questions regarding cancer, sexual well being, penis health and other conditions that impact a large number of men.
Working directly with Cleveland Clinic’s Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBTQ+) Clinic, our specialists address barriers to care for gay and bisexual men and examine new ways to tailor their care.
The LGBTQ+ men’s urology clinic at the Cleveland Clinic Lakewood Family Health Center provides comprehensive and compassionate care for populations that have been traditionally underserved and understudied in a safe, welcoming and confidential environment.
In collaboration with the Transgender Medicine & Surgery Program, our team also offers supportive, culturally sensitive care to members of our transgender community at various stages of transition. As part of the Gender Affirming Surgical Services team, our surgical providers offer a wide range of gender-affirming procedures and manage urologic complications associated with gender-affirming surgery.