With access to board certified, fellowship trained Sports Medicine doctors, licensed physical therapists, certified athletic trainers, exercise physiologists and strength and conditioning specialists, we have the trusted Sports Medicine team you need for peak performance.
Whether you're a casual walker or a weekend warrior, proper training and technique are the best ways to prevent sports injuries.
Our specialists are experienced in repairing or treating:
- Ligament Tears (ACL and PCL)
- Stress Fractures
- Fractures of the arm, shoulder, hand, elbows, wrist, leg and pelvis
- Acromioclavicular (AC) and coracoclavicular (CC) repairs
- High school athletic coverage
- Same or next day appointments for injury evaluation
- Athletic trainers and sports physical therapists
- Athletic pre-participation physicals
- Sports Performance Centers
- Orthotics, braces and protective pads
For additional information, please call the Orthopedic Institute at 330.344.BONE (2663).