Chronic heartburn, constipation, abdominal cramps, nausea, gas or diarrhea can be symptoms of serious ailments within organs that are part of the digestive tract, including the esophagus, stomach, small and large intestines, gallbladder, liver, pancreas and rectum.
The board-certified gastroenterologists at Cleveland Clinic Akron General have the expertise and advanced technology needed to diagnose and treat all types of digestive conditions, including:
- Colon cancer screening and prevention
- Crohn’s Disease
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis (liver disease)
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
Our outpatient office locations include downtown Akron, Bath, Green and Norton.