A call to one phone number, 877.468.3265, any time, day or night, gets our team in action.
- Schedule appointments, including second opinions
- Confirm or reschedule travel arrangements, including private airport transportation to and from Cleveland Clinic
- Reserve hotel accommodations
- Arrange for any special services you may need, from interpreter service to leisure activities for your family while they’re here
- Schedule comprehensive executive physicals for your and your spouse, if you so choose
We accept most types of insurance, and insurance counselors are available to help if necessary.
Sports Page Plus provides exclusive access for athletes and sports executives to all Cleveland Clinic specialties, such as our top ranked orthopaedic and rheumatologic programs, our heart program, ranked number one in the nation, and our world-renowned neurology program.
Cleveland Clinic Sports Health: Winning Care
As one of the largest sports health practices in the nation, Cleveland Clinic Sports Health provides a host of services to many of the world’s top professional and amateur athletes.
With our new Sports Health Center, all these specialists are found conveniently together, under one roof:
- Orthopaedic surgeons
- Sports and exercise medicine physicians
- Physical therapists
- Athletic trainers
- Nutritionist, specializing in sports health
- Sports psychologist
- Exercise physiologists
- Strength and conditioning specialists
Leaders in their specialties, our team works to diagnose, treat and rehabilitate injuries so you can perform at their best.
We provide expert second opinions to ensure recommended treatment is appropriate and the best available for your injury or condition.
If you want a second opinion and don’t want to travel, eClevelandClinic offers second opinions from Cleveland Clinic specialists without ever having to leave your home. You may consult with our world-renowned specialists from the comfort of your home utilizing our MyConsult Medical Second Opinion service. Our Cleveland Clinic experts review your medical records and diagnostic tests and render an opinion that includes treatment options, alternatives and recommendations regarding future therapeutic considerations. When it comes to your health and well-being, confidently understanding your condition and options is a crucial first step in pursuing what is best for you.
You Have Access to Your Own Interactive Health Records
MyChart is a secure, online tool that connects you to personalized health information from the privacy of your home at any time, day or night. MyChart also alerts you to important, institutionally-determined health-related reminders to help you better plan the details of your ongoing health care. All that is needed is internet access and an email account.
As a MyChart user, you are able to:
- Review past appointments
- Manage your prescription renewals.
- Manage appointment requests and cancellations
- View your health summary, current list of medications and test results as released by your physician
- Receive important health reminders
- Other Cleveland Clinic Services
For questions about Sports Page Plus, please email email@example.com.