Make an Appointment
To make an appointment, please speak with the appropriate department provided below. You may also schedule your appointment online with any of our Orthopaedic & Rheumatologic Institute's Departments and Centers. The safety of our patients remains our top priority. We want to assure you that our Cleveland Clinic facilities are using every safety precaution - from sanitizing surfaces to temperature screenings - to keep our patients safe and healthy. Learn more about the steps we are taking to make your return to care safe.
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Department of Rheumatic and Immunologic Diseases, Musculoskeletal Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Local: 216.444.2606
- Toll-free: 800.223.2273 ext 42606
Center for Sports Health
- Toll-free: 877.440.TEAM (8326)
Arthritis & Musculoskeletal Center
- Local: 216.445.3330
- Toll-free: 800.223.2273 ext 53330
Joint Preservation Center
- Local: 216.518.3475
Pediatric Fracture Care
- Schedule an appointment with a pediatric orthpaedic specialist quickly and easily online, for the time that works best for you. If your child is between the ages of 2-18 and you have an x-ray of a fracture or broken bone , use our web-based scheduling tool to receive the care needed. Or call 216.444.2606,
- Find an Xray location or call 866.320.4573 to speak with a Cleveland Clinic representative who will order an Xray and schedule an appointment with a pediatric orthopaedic specialist.
Rehabilitation and Sports Therapy
- For Rehabilitation and Sports Therapy appointments, please visit our locations page.
Express Care® Online
- Learn more about virtual visits and if this is the right option for your child now or for a follow-up visit.
- MyChart is a secure online tool that provides personalized health information from the privacy of your home at any time, day or night. Learn more or login now.
Getting to Your Appointment
Please visit the Locations section of this page to find addresses, phone numbers and directions for getting to your appointment at one of our Orthopaedic locations.
Virtual Second Opinions
If you cannot travel to Cleveland Clinic, help is available. You can connect with Cleveland Clinic specialists from any location in the world via a phone, tablet, or computer, eliminating the burden of travel time and other obstacles. If you’re facing a significant medical condition or treatment such as surgery, this program provides virtual access to a Cleveland Clinic physician who will review the diagnosis and treatment plan. Following a comprehensive evaluation of medical records and labs, you’ll receive an educational second opinion from an expert in their medical condition covering diagnosis, treatment options or alternatives as well as recommendations regarding future therapeutic considerations. You’ll also have the unique opportunity to speak with the physician expert directly to address questions or concerns. Learn more.
You can now stay connected to your healthcare team through virtual visits, using your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Why go virtual? It's an easy, convenient and secure way to see your provider face-to-face without having to leave home. This saves you travel time, parking fees and time spent in the waiting room — and you can also have a loved one or caregiver join you. If appropriate, you can also get a prescription sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
Many insurance companies cover the cost of virtual visits, so check with your insurance company ahead of time. Interested in getting started? Call your provider to find out what virtual visit options are available.
Ortho Express Care™
Avoid the Emergency Department if you or a family member experiences a joint, muscle or bone injury. At a Cleveland Clinic Ortho Express Care™ Clinic you can walk-in to receive the treatment you need as soon as possible from an orthopaedic specialists. No appointment is necessary.
No appointment needed for:
- Sudden joint, bone or muscle injuries
- Swollen or painful joints
- Sports or exercise-related injuries (no concussions)
- Simple Fractures
- Sprains & Strains
- Other musculoskeletal injuries
- Ages 2 and up
Cleveland Clinic Sports Health
5555 Transportation Blvd.
Garfield Heights, OH 44125
Solon Family Health Center
29800 Bainbridge Rd.
Solon, Ohio 44139
Avon - Richard E. Jacobs Health Center
33100 Cleveland Clinic Blvd.
Avon, Ohio 44011
Cleveland Clinic Akron General Health and Wellness Center, Stow
4300 Allen Rd.
Suite 410 in the Medical Office Building
Stow, Ohio 44224
Occasionally our clinics reach capacity. In that situation, we will schedule you for an appointment or direct you to the nearest Express Care Clinic or Emergency Department.
Method of Payment
Most insurance plans are accepted. Payment, including co-pays, will be required at time of service.