To provide educational material to other medical professionals who care for patients with multiple sclerosis, the Cleveland Clinic Mellen Center for Multiple Sclerosis staff have developed the following series of professional "MS Approaches" information sheets. These documents are to be considered merely as educational, and individual physician judgement, knowledge, training and experience should always be utilized. Also, State and Federal regulations and guidelines may provide varying guidance in certain care situations.
- COVID-19 & MS.
- Management of Multiple Sclerosis During Pregnancy.
- MRI Imaging.
- Neurofilament Light Chain.
- PML Diagnosis and Management.
- Telehealth in MS and Neuroimmunology Care.
MS Disease Modifying Therapy
- Alemtuzumab (Lemtrada).
- Dimethyl fumarate (Tecfidera).
- DMT Use in Progressive MS.
- Ocrelizumab (Ocrevus).
- Oral Cladribine (Mavenclad).
- Ozanimod (Zeposia).
- Ponesimod (Ponvory).
- Safety Monitoring for Multiple Sclerosis Patients on Disease Modifying Therapies.
- Siponimod (Mayzent).
- Sphingosine 1-phosphate Receptor Modulators (Comprehensive).
- Stem Cell Therapy.
MS Relapse Management
MS Symptom Management
- Behavioral Management of Anxiety and Depression in Multiple Sclerosis.
- Bladder Dysfunction in MS.
- Dalfampridine (Ampyra).
- Falls and Fall Prevention in MS.
- Identifying and Managing Cognitive Disorders in MS.
- MS and Fatigue.
- Pain in MS.
- Sexual Dysfunction in MS.
Other CNS Inflammatory Diseases
- Diagnosis and Management of Autoimmune Encephalitis.
- Eculizumab (Soliris) for Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder.
- Inebilizumab (Uplizna) for Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder.
- MOG Antibody Disease.
- Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorders.
- Optic Neuritis.
- Satralizumab (Enspryng) for Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder.
Wellness and MS