When it comes to delivering world class care for children, we believe it’s the little things that make the difference. Our new state-of-the-art facility brings expanded care under one roof and enhances the patient and family experience. Most outpatient services are provided in the new Center to offer a full complement of outpatient and inpatient pediatric care services available on the Cleveland Clinic main campus.
Cleveland Clinic Children’s is committed to providing exceptional patient care. Putting primary and specialty care services under one roof improves multidisciplinary collaboration, patient care and outcomes. This means that our pediatric patients will have all of their healthcare needs met by a coordinated, efficient and comprehensive model.
Features of the newly renovated outpatient center include:
- Outpatient facility dedicated to children
- Expanded front entrance on Euclid Avenue with valet services
- Sibling drop off
- Centralized check-in on the first floor
- Positive distractions in the waiting area
- Separate "quiet" waiting area
- Education center for families
- Family restrooms
- ouR Café will feature food offerings for all ages, which will accommodate special dietary needs and medical conditions
- Retail pharmacy
- Short term parking for pharmacy pick up
- Pediatric lab services
- Pediatric radiology services including x-ray and ultrasound testing
- Four procedure suites for outpatient procedures staffed by board-certified pediatric anesthesiologists
- 20 private infusion rooms
- Four ECHO rooms
- Three pulmonary function rooms
- Stress testing
- 65 exam rooms
- Blood draw lab with five private rooms
- Two lactation rooms
- New technologies focused on enhancing the care and experience for patients, families and caregivers
About the Facility
When it comes to delivering world class care for children, we believe that the little things make the biggest difference. Our new state-of-the-art facility brings expanded care under one convenient roof while enhancing the experience for the children and families we serve.
View Photos of the Cleveland Clinic Children's Outpatient Center1 of 12
Sydell Miller and Family Sibling Court
- The Sydell Miller and Family Sibling Court is a free service managed by Ronald McDonald House STAR Center, which provides a fun, welcoming, educational environment for children while their sibling or caregiver receives medical/wellness care.
- The court is located on the second floor of the R Building.
- The Center is staffed by paid Ronald McDonald House staff (Coordinator, Lead Teacher and/or paid student intern), non-paid interns and volunteers.
- Staff and volunteers work with children on age-appropriate lessons involving healthy habits, positive peer socialization, and school readiness skills.
- Children ages 3 – 8 may utilize the center between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Children must be potty trained and symptom-free of any communicable illness (cold, runny nose, fever, etc.).
- Caregiver must visit the Ronald McDonald STAR Center site to request a reservation (time slot) prior to arrival. If a prior reservation is not made and a time slot becomes available the day of a patients appointment, a reservation may be completed upon arrival.
- Caregiver and child/children are expected to arrive 10 min. prior to their scheduled time slot. If a child has not arrived by 10 mins. after their scheduled time slot, their slot may be assigned to another child.
- Children may utilize the sibling court for a maximum of 3 hours. A child may return after 2 hours, if a time slot is available and when an additional STAR Center reservation is scheduled.
- Caregiver must be accessible at all times. In case of emergency or unforeseen circumstances, the caregiver’s cell phone number must be provided and accessible for a quick response.
- Caregiver must show picture ID at time of check-in and must sign child/children in and complete necessary check-in and check-out procedures.
- Caregiver must remain inside the medical building while his/her child/children are in the sibling court.
- Misbehavior by a caregiver and/or children that interrupts services will not be permitted. Staff has the right to discontinue or refuse services and ask the individual(s) to leave the sibling court.
- Outside food, toys, and other personal items should remain with the caregiver.
- Children must be picked up promptly after the patient’s appointment.
To ensure that infants, children and adolescents receive the best outpatient care, Cleveland Clinic Children’s provides patients and families a network of pediatric services across the Cleveland Clinic Health System.
- Allergy & Immunology
- Be Well Kids Clinic
- Cardiology & CT Surgery
- Echo Lab
- Fetal Care Center
- General Pediatric Surgery
- Infectious Diseases
- Integrative Medicine
- Medical Genetics
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Plastic Surgery
- Primary Care Pediatrics
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT) Lab
Let us help you navigate our diverse pool of pediatric providers with our find a doctor tool. It’s easy to search specialists and pediatricians to find the right provider for your child.
Here are some helpful resources for patients and families who visit Cleveland Clinic Children’s.