Pediatric Care: Why Choose Cleveland Clinic Children's?
Every year, thousands of families come to Cleveland Clinic Children's for everything from checkups to life-changing procedures. Our pediatric team is dedicated to the medical, surgical and rehabilitative care of all infants, children and adolescents. That's why at Cleveland Clinic Children’s we treat your family like our own, providing:
- The best pediatric care: Ranked in all 10 specialties by U.S. News & World Report, Cleveland Clinic Children's is consistently rated among the "Best Children’s Hospitals" in the nation.
- A pediatric expert for each and every condition: Cleveland Clinic Children's has more than 300 pediatric specialists who are leaders in research for cardiac care, neurological conditions, digestive diseases, cancer and much more.
- A state-of-the-art facility: When it comes to delivering world class care for children, we believe it’s the little things that make the difference. We offer valet services and a centralized check-in to make getting in and out easy. We have sibling drop-off and interactive art in our waiting rooms so that your whole family has an enjoyable experience. We also have private infusion, blood draw and lactation rooms to ensure your family stays together no matter what type of care your child needs. Learn more.
- The latest technology and groundbreaking research: Research is an integral part of our mission. Cutting-edge clinical trials and new research studies improve the care we provide to patients and enable our specialists to treat the most complex cases. View our excellent outcomes.
- Patient experience as our top priority: A patient-centered approach is the core of our culture. And our families notice, giving us top marks on satisfaction surveys and recommending Cleveland Clinic Children's to others.
Getting Started at Cleveland Clinic Children's?
There are many factors that make a hospital the right choice for your family. As you consider your options, you likely have many questions. How far away from home is the hospital? Do they offer the specialty care your child needs? Are the specialists the best in their field? How will follow-up care be managed?
Cleveland Clinic Children’s is here to help.
If you know you’d like to bring your child to Cleveland Clinic Children’s, you can start the process with our Global Patient Services team.
If you are unsure or have questions, please email [email protected] and one of our colleagues from Cleveland Clinic Children’s will get back to you.
Where ever you are on your journey, our team is here for you.
Are You a Provider Looking To Speak With One of Our Specialists?
Cleveland Clinic Children’s now has a dedicated line for providers who want to speak with a pediatric specialist about a patient and/or the best plan for care. Call our Care Line at 216.444.PEDS.Call 216.444.7337
Are You an International Patient?
We see patients and their families from around the world and try to make it as easy as possible to get care at Cleveland Clinic Children's. Our Global Patient Services Department will help make arrangements or answer any questions you and your family have. Cleveland Clinic also offers on-site interpreting services to help your child have the best experience possible once you are here.
Please note: This video was taken before the COVID-19 pandemic. We now follow added protocols (including social distancing and masking) to protect our patients and caregivers.
Planning Your Trip
Hotels Near Cleveland Clinic
Learn more about the short-term and long-term hotels and lodging options we recommend nearby.
Find amenities, shopping, dining and more at our main campus, as well as things to do in Cleveland.
Make sure your insurance is accepted at Cleveland Clinic. We also provide financial assistance resources for those in need.
Getting Here on the Day of Your Appointment
Whether you're visiting our Outpatient Center or Inpatient Hospital at main campus, or one of our regional locations, let us help you get where you're going.
Learn more about our garage, surface and valet parking options at our main campus, as well as discounts for frequent visits for you and your family.
Map Your Route
Get walking directions to locations at our main campus. Don't forget to look for ambassadors dressed in red jackets to help you find your way.