Cleveland Clinic Today
The Cleveland Clinic Today App is your daily interactive source for the latest health and wellness tips from the experts at Cleveland Clinic (One of America’s Top 4 Hospitals – U.S. News & World Report 2012-13 Best Hospitals’ Rankings). Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android phones & tablets.
- Personalize the type of health and wellness content that’s delivered daily
- Save articles to your Favorites
- Share with your friends or family through email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google +
- Access Cleveland Clinic Infographics
- Interact with Gallery, a highly visual way of telling stories
- Request an appointment
- Find a doctor
- Contact Us
- Access your medical records through MyChart
- Find directions to all Cleveland Clinic locations
The Sideline Guidelines App is an educational tool intended for medical providers on the sidelines treating athletic injuries for high school, college, and professional athletes.
A national faculty has compiled a summary of expert knowledge to help diagnose athletic injuries (history, physical examination, and imaging), determine the ability of athletes to play their sport, recommend treatment in the training room and beyond, and estimate return to play time. This information is presented in a highly structured and searchable format that allows quick access to key points to consider when making an informed medical decision.
- Searchable expert knowledge on over 250 conditions from head to toe
- Annotated x-ray, MRI, CT, and photographic examples of what to look for when making a diagnosis
- References to related scientific literature for further reading
- Quick access to emergency guidelines
You can now connect online with your Cleveland Clinic doctor. Talk to your doctor securely from the comfort of your home or work using your mobile device or desktop. It's that simple!
What is Express Care Online?
Simply put, Express Care Online is healthcare that fits into your life. Instead of coming into the office for your next follow-up visit, patients can now opt to participate in this innovative program and visit their Cleveland Clinic provider live and online using a computer, tablet or smartphone.
How can Express Care Online benefit me?
- Mobile or web
- Less waiting
- No travel or parking
- Save 2-3 hours
- Convenient prescriptions
Our Physician Referral App is an interactive tool to give physicians a mobile resource to improve the referral experience, build a relationship with referring physicians and use our Referring Physician Center.
- A-Z lists of physicians by specialty, departments or location
- Ability to bookmark physician profiles
- Tap on email or phone number to transfer a patient or make inquiries
- Quickly write and save notes from physician profiles
Our ORAnywhere App is an iphone app that provides surgeons with 24/7 visibility to available ORs and endoscopy suites to enable improved scheduling access.
- Health-system-wide visibility
- Search by date, location and capabilities
- Delegate access for your team to request on your behalf
- View the status of your request
Cleveland Clinic Stress Free Now
Stress Free Now for Healers was designed in partnership with doctors and nurses here at the Cleveland Clinic, to support healers and caregivers in lowering stress and helping you to become truly present, for our patients, as well as for those in our personal life.
Practicing relaxation quiets the mind and activates those parts of the nervous system associated with a relaxed and peaceful state. The key to change—to reducing the stress in your life—is committing to and doing the relaxation practices. Try to do a relaxation practice at least four times each week.
What else Cleveland Clinic Stress Meditations can do for you:
- Help you to feel more in control of your stressful emotions
- Allow you to enjoy the present — and worry less about the future
- Enable you to feel better about yourself and your life
- Reduce your risk of developing stress-related diseases
Try Cleveland Clinic Stress Meditations now and start experiencing the world with more joy — and less stress!
How Healthy is your brain? The Healthy Brains app is an easy and fun way to take a Brain Check-up, get your personal Brain Health Index (BHI) score, track your progress, and determine how your lifestyle can impact your brain health.
Cleveland Clinic CME
The Cleveland Clinic CME mobile application allows you to browse through presentation, speaker and exhibitor information from select Cleveland Clinic CME events.
Additionally, you can draw directly on available presentation slides using your finger, and take notes adjacent each slide. All your notes are saved online so you can access them later through your online personal summary.
Cancer Clinical Trials App
Stay up to date on Cleveland Clinic’s more than 130 active clinical trials for cancer patients. Our free Cancer Clinical Trials app is available for both iPhone and iPad, as well as Android devices.
With this app, you can:
- Search our real time database for trials by disease, phase, physician or hospital location
- Browse information on each trial’s objective, eligibility criteria, stage(s) and more
- Connect to our Cancer Answer Line for more information about a trial or to enroll patients
The app also includes contacts for patient resources, financial services information, support groups and treatment guides.
MyEpilepsy app is our free educational iPad tool that allows you and your physician to effectively manage your epilepsy.
Epilepsy App Features:
- Keep a daily record of your seizure activity
- Help manage appointments as well as track progress
- Provide a record and reminder of all medications
- Request a second opinion appointment with a Cleveland Clinic Epilepsy Center specialist
- Educational information about epilepsy and treatment options
Additional content includes:
- MyEpilepsy Path Interactive Questionnaire
- How epilepsy is diagnosed
- First Aid tips for Seizures
All of this and more that make it easy to share the information with your physicians.
The Cleveland Clinic Health Q&A is a way for patients and consumers to quickly get free health answers and tips from existing physician-reviewed content. The user types or speaks a question into the mobile device.
The Q&A database searches key words in the question to find the best match for the answer. There are 10,000 Q&As currently, with more in development.
Through our Health Q&As, we strive to empower individuals with the knowledge that will allow them to become better participants in their healthcare. Our goal is to provide the most timely, appropriate, and useful health content available. You’ll also find that our content is:
- Trustworthy. All Q&As are reviewed and approved by Cleveland Clinic physicians or by appropriate healthcare professionals, including dietitians and psychologists.
- Current. As one of the top four hospitals in the nation*, the Cleveland Clinic is where medical innovations take place. Because of this, we are able to provide Q&As on the most cutting-edge topics.
- Usable. Health information can often be complex and create confusion for many consumers. To make our content more accessible to a broad and diverse audience, we strive to make it as reader-friendly as possible.
- Impartial. Cleveland Clinic is a not-for-profit organization and does not accept any type of advertising. You can be assured that all of our documents are unaffected by any outside interests.
*U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals 2013–14 rankings
The Cleveland Clinic Innovations App is your daily interactive source for the latest news in commercialization technology and the Annual Medical Innovation Summit conference, which features a different health related topic each year and the announcement of the annual Top 10 Medical Innovations for the upcoming year.
New content added regularly, including:
- Latest News
- Updated technology listings
- Spin-off company descriptions and contact info
- Annual conference details
- Top 10 Medical Innovation descriptions and videos
- Interactive map
Cleveland Clinic Heritage
This app offers a one-stop historical exploration of one of Ohio's largest employers and one of the worlds' most renowned academic medical centers: Cleveland Clinic.
- Fun, interactive timeline, videos and photo gallery
- Interactive maps of Cleveland Clinic main campus and community hospitals, videos and photo galleries about departments and services
- Preventive health events in Cleveland and surrounding suburbs
Explore this interactive documentary of a day in the life at the Nation's No. 1-Ranked Heart & Vascular Institute
- High-quality behind-the-scenes image galleries
- Videos which take you into the action
- "A day in the life" stats
- Ability to save favorite sections for quick access
Wellness Tip of the Day
Access daily health and dietary tips.
- Convenient, short daily wellness tips
- Information you can trust from Cleveland Clinic experts
- Links to full-length articles, as available
- Easy ways to share tips
Cleveland Clinic Stress Meditations
Access eight meditations from Cleveland Clinic's Wellness Institute.
These guided meditations:
- Help you feel calm, in control and joyful
- Reduce the risk of stress-related diseases
- Teach you relaxation methods
- Offer visualizations for greater self-confidence, kindness and more
Go! to Sleep
Are you getting enough sleep? Find out.
This app features:
- Survey questions
- Sleep "score"
- Analysis of lifestyle habits
- Timer to track your sleep
Cleveland Clinic MyChart users can use this free app to access the following on their iPad or mobile phone:
- Test results
- Doctor’s appointments
- Health Information