Cleveland Clinic Florida Department of Gastroenterology at diagnoses and treats patients with problems of the digestive system. Our physicians use innovative diagnostic tools and treatments such as endoscopic ultrasound with fine needle aspiration, Spyglass technology and ablative techniques for Barrett’s esophagus.
Cleveland Clinic Florida ranked #1 in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale metro area and is a top hospital in Florida, according to U.S. News & World Report’s “2019-20 Best Hospitals” ranking. Specialists in the medical and surgical treatment of gastrointestinal diseases work as a one team here at Cleveland Clinic Florida.
The department uses a team model of close collaboration that enables a seamless transition of care between specialties, which helps achieve positive outcomes for patients.
Gastroenterology is the field of medicine that diagnoses and treats of disorders and diseases of the digestive system, including the liver, stomach and intestines. Cleveland Clinic Florida gastroenterologists use advanced and innovative technologies to provide effective and compassionate care to improve the quality of life of our patients.
- Endoscopy and pancreatic-biliary disorders
- Motility Disorders
- Swallowing & Esophageal Disorders, including Barrett's Esophagus
- Diverticular Disease
- Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Anorectal Disease
- Liver Disease
Find a list of our gastroenterology specialists in Florida below:
Appointments & Locations
For more information, please call toll-free 866.293.7866. To request an appointment, please call toll-free 877.463.2010.
Instructions To Prepare For A Colonoscopy
- Colonoscopy Preparation for MiraLAX®
- Colonoscopy Preparation for MiraLAX® (SPANISH)
- Colonoscopy Preparation for Polyethylene Glycol 3350 Generic (Golytely, Nulytely or Trilyte)
- Colonoscopy Preparation for Polyethylene Glycol 3350 Generic (Golytely, Nulytely or Trilyte) (SPANISH)