If you’re a Cleveland Clinic Florida patient in South Florida or the Treasure Coast, you may be eligible to self-schedule your colonoscopy without an initial office visit. This option is available for healthy people, ages 45 and older with an average risk of colon cancer.
However, self-scheduling a colonoscopy isn’t an option for everyone. You may not be able to self-schedule your procedure if you have:
- Poorly controlled diabetes.
- Significant cardiac disease.
- Severe breathing problems.
- Kidney problems.
- A family history of colorectal cancer or polyps.
If you’re currently experiencing any symptoms – bleeding or changes in your bowel movements – please call our office to schedule your appointment instead of using the form.
Request an Appointment
If you do not require a consultation before your screening colonoscopy, please complete the short form below to have one of our caregivers contact you to help you find a convenient time and location.
Please note: Submissions received during regular office hours will receive a follow-up telephone call from one of our caregivers within three business days.
If you are not eligible to self-schedule your colonoscopy, you can still make an appointment for a regular office visit using the options below:
- Patients in Weston and Coral Springs: Please call 877.463.2010 or request an appointment online.
- Patients in Indian River County: Please call 877.463.2010 or request an appointment online.
- Patients in Martin and St. Lucie County: Please call 772.283.9111 ext. 10010 or request an appointment online.