Cleveland Clinic's eDosimetry Services
If you need assistance with your dosimetry planning, Cleveland Clinic's eDosimetry services can help. Medical Dosimetrists design an individualized plan of treatment for cancer patients who have been prescribed radiation therapy by their oncologist. They use computer sciences and mathematics to calculate an appropriate dosage and position for the treatment and communicate with the patient's oncologist to have the plan of treatment approved.
Highlights of our eDosimetry Program include:
- Our dosimetrists have extensive IMRT/VMAT and SBRT planning skills
- Dedicated HN Planning Dosimetrists
- Large group of dosimetrists, allowing for a rapid turnaround time of finished plans
- Vast Knowledge of Pinnacle and Eclipse planning systems
- Knowledge of Varian, Siemens and Electra Linear Accelerators
- Dedicated Physicians for each disease site if they need Tumor volume contour.
We can provide remote dosimetry planning to meet your short- and long-term staffing needs. Our certified dosimetrists are members of Cleveland Clinic’s nationally recognized Department of Radiation Oncology. Image and data transfers are made via a secured FTP portal between your institution and Cleveland Clinic.
For more information, call 216.445.0123 or fill out our online form.