Cancer Consult QD
A site for physicians and healthcare professionals. Discover the latest cancer research insights, innovations and emerging advances from Cleveland Clinic Cancer Center specialists.
Cancer Advances Publication & eNewsletter
Cancer Advances is a printed publication and eNewsletter providing information from Cleveland Clinic Cancer Center about the latest innovative research, clinical trials and educational programs.
Cancer Advances eNewsletter is distributed 4 – 5 times per year.
Cancer Advances Print Publication is distributed twice per year.
- To receive future copies of Cancer Advances in print, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous Cancer Advances Print Issues
Urology & Kidney Disease News
Urology & Kidney Disease News for 2019 - AUA Recap Edition
- Examining Operative Experience with Radical Nephrectomy and IVC Thrombectomy
- New Research Demonstrates the Regenerative Power of Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Ischemic Kidney Injury in Rats
- A New Paradigm for Advanced Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials
- Preoperative Group Education and Perceptions of Recovery After Radical Prostatectomy
- Navigating the Learning Curve in Intracorporeal Urinary Diversion
Urology & Kidney Disease News - Fall 2019 Edition
- Therapeutic Target Identified for Small Cell Bladder Cancer
- Active Surveillance a Reasonable Option in African-American Men with Low-Risk Prostate Cancer
- New Renal Cancer Therapy Effective in Higher Risk Groups
- Study Verifies IsoPSA's Utility as a Prostate Cancer Biomarker
- Single-Port Robotic System Has Successful Outcomes in Urologic Surgeries
OncLive®, in collaboration with the leading cancer centers, schools of nursing, network providers, and oncology societies, ultimately strives to bring the latest in cancer research and practice to a national audience of oncology professionals.