Cancer Consult QD
A site for physicians and healthcare professionals. Discover the latest cancer research insights, innovations and emerging advances from Cleveland Clinic Cancer Center specialists.
Cancer Advances Publication & eNewsletter
Cancer Advances is a printed publication and eNewsletter providing information from Cleveland Clinic Cancer Center about the latest innovative research, clinical trials and educational programs.
Cancer Advances eNewsletter is distributed 4 – 5 times per year.
Cancer Advances Print Publication is distributed twice per year.
- To receive future copies of Cancer Advances in print, please email email@example.com.
Previous Cancer Advances Print Issues
Urologic Cancer eNewsletters
Urology & Kidney Disease News – Bladder Cancer Edition
- Enhanced Recovery Path for Cystectomy Improves Outcomes
- Video: Robotic-Assisted Radical Cystectomy, Neobladder Formation
- How Altered Gene Expression Initiates and Promotes Bladder Cancer
- Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy for Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Trimodality Therapy for Invasive Bladder Cancer
Urology & Kidney Disease News – Prostate Cancer edition
- Altering Abiraterone Metabolism Improves Anti-Tumor Effects in Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- IsoPSA Improves Detection of Clinically Important Cancers
- Newly Identified Pathway Helps Cancer Cells Survive DNA Damage
- Gene Expression Patters in Normal Tissue Near Prostate Tumor Can Predict Clinical Outcome
- Patterns of DNA Methylation May Differentiate Indolent and Aggressive Prostate Cancers
- Novel Androgen Receptor-Targeting Therapies May Overcome Castration Resistance in Aggressive Prostate Cancer
This presentation by Alok Khorana, MD, details the prevalence, consequences, and costs of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) and describes the importance of both predicting and preventing VTE in cancer.