Cancer Consult QD
A site for physicians and healthcare professionals. Discover the latest cancer research insights, innovations and emerging advances from Cleveland Clinic Cancer Center specialists.
Cancer Advances Publication & eNewsletter
Cancer Advances is a printed publication and eNewsletter providing information from Cleveland Clinic Cancer Center about the latest innovative research, clinical trials and educational programs.
Cancer Advances eNewsletter is distributed 4 – 5 times per year.
Cancer Advances Print Publication is distributed twice per year.
- To receive future copies of Cancer Advances in print, please email email@example.com.
Previous Cancer Advances Print Issues
Urology & Kidney Disease News
- Urology & Kidney Disease News - Prostate Cancer Edition
- Urology & Kidney Disease News - Kidney Cancer Edition
- Surgeons Perform First Robot-Assisted Partial Nephrectomy During Pregnancy
- Follow-up Care for Renal Mass Patients Requires Attention to Both Kidney Function and Cancer Recurrence
- Phase 3 Study Tests a New Combination Therapy for Metastatic Renal Cell Cancer
- Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy for Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Urology & Kidney Disease News - AUA Recap Edition
This presentation by Alok Khorana, MD, details the prevalence, consequences, and costs of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) and describes the importance of both predicting and preventing VTE in cancer.