Continuing Medical Education
Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education
The Center for Continuing Education is committed to sharing a wealth of knowledge with physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals worldwide for more than 80 years. Its objective is to provide high-quality, innovative educational programs that increase the knowledge of health care providers, resulting in improved patient outcomes.
American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
Featured Abstracts from the 2019 Annual Meeting
- Rivaroxaban Reduces VTE in Patients with Pancreatic Cancer
- Impact of Exercise and Demographics in Breast Cancer Survivors Over Age 65
- Could Immunotherapy Help Cure Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma?
- Low CD30 Expression in Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patients Does Not Predict Low Response to Brentuximab Vedotin
- New Renal Cancer Therapy Effective in Higher Risk Groups
- Financial Navigator Support Pays Off for Cancer Patients and Providers
- Optimal Total Dose of Cisplatin for High-Risk Oral Cavity Squamous Cell Carcinoma