At Cleveland Clinic Children's, children and families receive compassionate care from nationally and internationally renowned pediatricians and pediatric sub-specialists.
Moving to a New Home in 2018
The vision for the move is to house all Pediatric Ambulatory services in one building. This will involve moving current departments and pediatric specialty programs from Crile, S Building and M Building. Cleveland Clinic Children’s leadership is working with Construction Management and HKS Architectural Firm to finalize the programming for the building.
When the Cleveland Clinic Children’s building opens fall of 2018, the space will centralize care for families and caregivers in an outpatient setting.
Cleveland Clinic Children’s is committed to providing exceptional patient care in a wide variety of medical specialties. Putting primary and specialty care services in one building will enhance multidisciplinary collaboration to improve patient care and outcomes. This means that our youngest patients and their families will have all of their healthcare needs met by a coordinated, efficient and comprehensive model, without having to leave the building unless hospitalization or surgery is needed.
New Home by the Numbers
Features of the newly renovated building include:
- New front entrance on Euclid Avenue with valet services
- An outpatient pharmacy
- Short term parking for pharmacy pick up
- Centralized check-in on the first floor
- Four procedure suites for outpatient procedure staff by board-certified pediatric anesthesiologists
- 20 private infusion rooms
- Four ECHO rooms
- Three pulmonary function rooms
- Stress testing
- 54 exam rooms
- Blood draw lab with five private rooms
- Education center for families
- Family restrooms
- Cafeteria with food offerings for all ages which will accommodate special dietary needs and medical conditions
- Radiology services including x-ray and ultrasound
- Two lactation rooms
There are many great features of our consolidation into the new building including:
- Outpatient facility dedicated to children
- Children’s retail pharmacy
- Pediatric lab services
- Pediatric radiology services including x-ray and ultrasound testing
- Family focused education center
- Pediatric and family friendly café and nutrition center
- Expanded front entrance on Euclid Avenue
- New technologies focused on enhancing the care and experience for patients, families and caregivers
News & Events
News & Events
Find up-to-date information about Cleveland Clinic Children’s new home for pediatric care.
- The Jones Day Foundation provides Cleveland Clinic Children's With Lead Gift for Construction
- Cleveland Clinic Consolidating Care in New $20-million Children's Center
See how construction is progressing at Cleveland Clinic's Children's new home.
This important renovation project will not be realized without generous philanthropic partners who wish to join us in creating a warm, welcoming environment that our young patients and their families deserve. State-of-the-art technology and family-friendly features can significantly enhance the family experience and ease anxiety. The only path to fulfilling our vision, however, is with the help of individuals and organizations who share our belief in the importance of innovative, compassionate care for our youngest and most vulnerable patients.
We invite you to consider making an investment in the health and happiness of the next generation as we work on a quick timeline and limited budget to make this unique children’s facility a reality. While research and support services will always be important philanthropic priorities of Cleveland Clinic Children’s, never before has there been such a critical need with such an accelerated timeline.
We are grateful for the generous leadership level gifts received from the Jones Day Foundation, the Umberto P. Fedeli, Jr. Family, and an anonymous donor, which have allowed us to launch our fundraising efforts and have inspired others to join this important initiative.
With your help today, we can fulfill our vision of a wonderful healing environment for our youngest patients and their families tomorrow.
To discuss how you can become a part of this exciting initiative, please contact Lauren Maguire at 216.444.6863 or email@example.com.