If you do not speak English or need help with English, we will provide an interpreter for you at no additional cost. Our interpreters are trained in medical terminology.
We have interpreters in many languages, including:
Your interpreter will help you:
- Communicate with our physicians and staff
- Get you to and from appointments.
- Arrange for follow-up consultations
- Obtain medical reports and films
- Protect your patient confidentiality
If your language is not listed above, you can still receive language assistance. Please contact your Global Patient Services coordinator to arrange for the appropriate language assistance.