The Patient and Family Health and Education Center is currently closed due to COVID-19. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For questions or concerns, please contact:
- For heart-related questions, please call 216.445.9288 or email email@example.com.
- For cancer-related questions, please call 866.223.8100.
The Patient and Family Health and Education Center at Cleveland Clinic offers a variety of free services to patients and visitors, including:
- Easy-to-understand health information.
- Computers for patients to access many of our services online, including MyChart, CaringBridge, Online Bill Payment and more.
- Samples of cardiac treatment tools and devices (catheters, stents, replacement valves, etc).
Location and Hours
The Health and Education Center is located on the first floor of the Q Building - Glickman Tower (off the Grand Hallway, by the Blue Berg sculpture).
2050 East 96th St
Cleveland, OH 44195
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Need to Speak With a Cleveland Clinic Caregiver?
For health-related questions, please contact us by:
- To contact the Heart, Vascular & Thoracic Institute Resource Center, please call 216.445.9288.
- To contact the Cancer Answer Line, please call 866.223.8100.
- To contact the Heart, Vascular & Thoracic Institute Resource Center, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit the Cancer Patient Resource Center to learn more about how to contact our cancer team at Cleveland Clinic.
Interested in a virtual visit?
Cleveland Clinic virtual visits can help you save valuable time by letting you receive care from your healthcare team in a live, virtual visit using your mobile device or computer.