Preparing for Surgery
We understand how stressful it can be to prepare for a surgery of any size. As you get ready for your procedure, you may have many questions. Cleveland Clinic is there to help walk you through every step of the process with our How To Prepare for Surgery Guide.
How To Prepare For Surgery
Do not be afraid to discuss any concerns or questions you have beforehand with your doctor or other members of our healthcare staff and please review the information below to learn more about what you can expect before, during and after surgery.
Prepare for surgery at a Cleveland Clinic hospital:
- Cleveland Clinic Main Campus Surgery Guide.
- Akron General Surgery Guide.
- Avon Hospital Surgery Guide.
- Euclid Hospital Surgery Guide.
- Fairview Hospital Surgery Guide.
- Hillcrest Hospital Surgery Guide.
- Lutheran Hospital Surgery Guide.
- Marymount Hospital Surgery Guide.
- Medina Hospital Surgery Guide.
- Mercy Hospital Surgery Guide.
- South Pointe Hospital Surgery Guide.
Prepare for outpatient surgery at a Cleveland Clinic ambulatory surgery center:
If your condition requires outpatient surgery, chances are it can be performed close to home in one of Cleveland Clinic's ambulatory/outpatient surgery centers.
Video Information About Your Surgery Location
Learn more about what to do on your day of surgery in the G31 Building on our Main Campus.