What is fatigue?
Everyone feels tired from time to time. Fatigue is feeling severely overtired. Fatigue makes it hard to get up in the morning, go to work, do your usual activities and make it through your day. You might have an overwhelming urge to sleep, and you may not feel refreshed after you rest or sleep.
Fatigue often occurs along with other symptoms, such as:
- Depression and lack of desire to do the activities you once enjoyed.
- Trouble concentrating or focusing.
- Very low energy and motivation.
- Nervousness, anxiety, and irritability.
- Muscle weakness and pain.